- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of The Barris Car Black Sparkle die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- George Barris and his older brother Sam moved to Roseville, California in 1928. Shortly after arriving, they were given a 1925 Buick, which the two turned into the first &ldquoBarris Brothers&rdquo custom car. The custom car fever caught George early, and the Buick was promptly sold to fund their next project, a 1929 Model A. Barris&rsquo passion and business expanded over the years, and eventually garnered the attention of Hollywood, and this eventually led to customizing cars for movies, television, and personal cars for the stars of the time, including Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Elvis Presley.
- Another four-wheeled star was built in George Barris&rsquo Hollywood shop. After chopping 4&rdquo o the top, customizing the fenders, hand-forging the grill, raising the body, adding four chrome bumpers, sinking the single headlights, this beast-on-wheels started to take its brooding shape. The look was completed with black tinted windows and 20 coats of black pearl lacquer. It&rsquos the unmistakable look of pure evil.
Package includes: The Barris Car Black Sparkle 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld AWSS120
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 7.0000 X 15.0000 X 8.0000
WARRANTY: 30 Day Warranty
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
SHIPS FROM: The United States (Unless Otherwise Stated)
FREE Shipping - The United States Only
DELIVERY: 2 - 3 Working Days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thanks for shopping at Clout Vid™.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
IMPORTANT: All Digital/Downloadable products, eg software, games, gift cards, etc, cannot be returned or refunded. Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.